Akiles EcoBind-C Comb Binding Machine
Manual Comb Binding Machine
Pairing stylish design with versatility, the Akiles EcoBind-C comb binding machine is a powerful and compact unit that is ideal for any small office environment. The EcoBind-C has a heavy-duty punching capacity of up to 20 sheets per punch (based on 20 lb. paper) and can bind documents up to 2" thick.
EcoBind-C Machine Assembly Procedure
- Place your new EcoBind on top of a sturdy work table.
- Your EcoBind is ready for use, no assembly is required.
EcoBind-C Punching Instructions
- Align the Side Margin Guide to the correct position according to the sheet or cover size selected. note: Use ruler guide for easier alignment.
- Slide Depth Margin Control to the desired position (1, 2, or 3)
- Pull out Disengagement pins to acoid partially perforated holes (if needed).
- Insert sheets into the Punch Throat. Make sure document is inserted all the way in and slide against side margin.
- Pull Punch Handle down for punching action.
- Repeat steps 4-5 until all sheets have been punched.
EcoBinc-C Binding Instructions
- Place pre-selected comb behind Comb Opener fingers.
- Gently rotate Comb Opener Handle counter-clockwise to open comb.
- Align and insert punched pages onto comb fingers.
- Gently rotate Comb Opener Handle clockwise to close comb
- Lift the bound document upward, and remove it from Comb Opener Fingers.
EcoBind-C Comb Binding System Specifications
|Punching Capacity||20 sheets per lift (20 lbs)|
|Punch Length||12" with open throat for longer documents|
|Binding Capacity||Up to 2".|
|All Around Punch Handle:||Allows operator to use both hands, for an easier punch action.|
|Fully Disengage-able Pins||Allows punching of all paper sizes without any partially punched holes|
|Depth Margin Control||Adjustable depth margin offers the best margin distance for each book size.|
|Built-in Comb Selection Guide||Measures document thickness to select the best comb size option.|
|Stylish & Compact Design||Easily fits on any office environment.|