Akiles iCoil 4:1 & 4:1+ Binding Machine - Discontinued
The Akiles iCoil is a coil punch and binding machine with features such as a waste drawer, and electric inserter. Also included is a crimper tool for easy and quick binding of your books and presentations. The iCoil is available in two models: iCoil 41 (43 round holes) and iCoil 41+ (44 oval holes).
- Available with Oval Holes: These special oval-shaped holes will improve your coil binding speed by as much as 50%! (Plus version only)
- Coil Inserter & Crimpers: Electric inserter improves binding efficiency. The inserters concealed design makes iCoil compact for storage.
- Coil Measuring Guides: Built-in guides help determine the correct coil size to be used for any given book thickness.
- Modern & Compact Design: Sleek and stylish design that fits in any professional office or copier room.
- Vertical Punching: For easy alignment of sheets & reduced punching errors.
- Anti-Dust Cover: Keep the inside of the machine clean and dust free when not in use.
- Ergonomic Handle: For a smooth and effortless punch everytime.
- Hardened Punch Die System: Individually cast-hardened & heat-treated steel punch dies ensures many years of trouble-free operation
- Waste Drawer
- Foot Pedal
- Electric Inserter: Makes coil binding surprisingly fast & easy (Foot pedal operated). Stores out of sight when not in use.
- Coil Crimper: Cuts & crimps the coil to prevent it from spinning out of the book.
- Coil Size Selector: Built-in guides help determine the correct coil size to be used for any given book thickness
- Side Margin Control: Guarantees a well-centered punch on your document.