Akiles iWire Binding Machine 3:1/2:1 - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued. Please contact Finitura for more information or to replace your existing Akiles iWire Binding Machine 3:1/2:1.
The Akiles iWire Spiral Wire Binding Machine boasts a modern and compact design and is an all-in-one manual punch and bind solution ideal for any office environment. The Akiles iWire includes many helpful features such as a waste drawer, wire size selector and a side margin control that guarantees a well-centered punch on each document. This innovative, foldable, stylish and affordable binding machine is perfect for your next wire binding project. The iWire is available in two models: iWire 31 - 3 holes per inch, 32 square holes, binds up to 9/16" (125 sheets), and iWire 21 - 2 holes per inch, 21 rectangle holes, binds up to 1-1/4" (250 sheets).
- Hardened Punch Die System: Individually cast-hardened and heat-treated steel punch dies ensures many years of trouble-free operation.
- Modern & Compact Design: Sleek and stylish design that fits in any professional office or copier room.
- Easy & Efficient Operation: Simple 2-step setup & 15-sheet single punch capacity makes your binding job easier than ever!
- Wire Measuring Guides: Built-in guides help determine the correct wire size to be used for any given book thickness.
- Available in 2 versions: iWire 3:1 version binds up to 9/16". iWIre 2:1 version binds up to 1-1/4".
- Vertical Punching: For easy alignment of sheets and reduced punching errors.
- Anti-Dust Cover: Keep the inside of the machine clean & dust-free when not in use.
- Ergonomic Handle: For a smooth and effortless punch every time.
- Wire Size Guide
- Waste Drawer
- Wire Holder: Holds wire in place for easy insertion of sheets.
- Wire Size Selector: Determines the best wire size to be used on your document.
- Wire Closer Selector: Slide the selector bar & set the wire closer according to your wire size, for a secure closure every time.
- Side Margin Control: Guarantees a well-centered punch on each document.