Akiles ProLam Pouch Laminators
The Akiles ProLam Photo Pouch Laminator is a 13" all-metal, 6 roller thermal system (4 hot rollers + 2 cold rollers) that provides a more professional, crystal-clear, bubble-free lamination finish than most pouch lamination. Advanced photo-ready technology provides balanced heat dissipation during laminating process, making it perfect for laminating photographs and other hard-to-laminate materials. Akiles Prolam is available in 3 different types. Akiles Prolam 230, 280 & 320.
- 6 Roller Thermal System (4 heated rollers + 2 Cold rollers) allows for a more professional, crystal-clear, bubble-free lamination finish.
- Advanced Photo-Ready technology provides a balanced heat dissipation during laminating process, making it perfect for laminating photographs and other hard-to-laminate materials.
- Variable speed & temperature control combination allows for a fast lamination of all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mils up to 10 mils) with the simple press of a button (no waiting period when changing thickness).
- Exclusive Flex-Tite System allows the rollers to adjust themselves and maintain the proper laminating pressure with different material thickness. Perfect for hot foiling and mounting.
- 8-bit Micro-Processor Control System precisely sets the exact temperature & speed for a fast, consistent and user-friendly laminating experience.
- Energy Saving Stand-by Mode to conserve energy and prolong the lifespan of your laminator.
- Overheat Protection System automatically cuts off heating power if temperature exceeds 160C (320F).
- Auto Memory Function machine will remember the last speed & temperature settings before turning off, saving you the trouble of re-adjusting the settings next time you turn it on.
- All Metal Construction for a more professional, heavy duty look & a longer lasting lifespan.
- Silicon Rollers provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.
- Metal Gears & Industrial Motor (1150 Watts / 12V) to guarantee strength and durability.
- Jam Release (Reverse) Switch allows easy corrective action for jams.
- Cold Lamination Function CE & TUV certified and approved