Formax ColorMax 7 Digital Envelope Printer
Formax ColorMax7 Digital Color Envelope Printer
Print envelopes and cut sheets in vibrant color with variable data/
Three times the speed of traditional shuttle- head printers and at 1/3 of their per page cost. Save time and money.
- Prints envelopes up to 7500 / hour and up to 500,000 per month
- Full color printing with MemJet technology
- Prints up to 1600 x 1600 dpi resolution
- Full bleed up to 8.5" wide
- Maximum print size is 9" x 17", Minimum size is 3" x 4.25"
- Top Loader, Bottom Feeder
- Dimensions: 24"L x 20"W x 18"H, 90 lbs.
- Aside from envelope printing, the Colormax7 will also print postcards, labels, business cards, flyers, Letterheads, etc.
- Uses ink that is up to 80% cheaper than toner based printers
Speed up your production with these products:
Formax FD6102 Mail Inserting Machine
The Formax FD6102 is a sheet folder and inserter. Just place sheets onto the feeding tray and the FD6102 will fold and insert them into the envelope. Don’t waste any more valuable time and money manually folding and inserting sheets into envelopes. Automate your mailings with the FD 6102 and maximize your company’s efficiency.
- Speed: Inserts up to 1,360 sheets/hr into envelopes
- Paper Size: Up to 8.5" x 14"
- Up to 15 programmable jobs
- #10 & 6" x 9.5" envelopes
If you need 100 Business Card, just give it a minute. Place your printed sheets onto the tray, the CardMac will cut them down into 8 out business cards; 100 to a minute. Choose as 10 up - out cards (Bleed) or 12 up - out (no Bleed).
iCrease Digital Creaser
The iCrease, by Count Machinery, is a new semi-automatic creasing / scoring system. When you fold paper or card stock and get cracks in the color, you need a scoring machine. The iCrease is made for the small to medium runs. Perfect for the short to medium run digitally printed stock that needs creasing without the cracking of the toner.
Formax ColorMax7 Digital Color Printer Specs