Inline Finishing System C300 Creasing Machine
Inline Finishing System’s C300 is a fully automatic creasing machine. It can crease virtually the full ranges of papers up to 350 gsm without document toner cracking. Just click or input sheet length, thickness, type of folding and click “Run.” The machine will do the rest and make folding sheets much easier for you.
The C300 is a high-quality, affordably priced creaser that's perfect for small to mid-sized printing and finishing shops. Pricing starts below $5,900. The lowest priced automatic creaser on the current market is over $8,000. (Does not include computer system yet.)
- A true "Walk away machine" - runs unattended so operator can perform other tasks at same time
- Creases up to 4,600 sheets in one hour with minimum operator involvement.
- Creases up to 16 creases in one single paper pass.
- Up to 1” loading capacity.
- Continuous premium bottom friction feeder.
- Virtually eliminates double sheet feeding.
- Windows based control software. Industrial lead personal computer control for super easy job set up and job recall in seconds.
- Comes with 10” high resolution computer.(not shown)
- 100 alpha numeric memory. Operator can store 100 jobs for future use
- 4 creasing depth adjustments – done by software on control panel (no time consuming mechanical adjustment needed)
- Job batch count and total count
- Can be used as stand along high speed auto feeder for UV coating, paper punching, digital folding.
If you have questions, or want to order on the phone, call us at 1-800-886-2463
Sheets size: 3.87” x 2” to 13.2” x 24” (W x L) (C300)
Sheet weight: 16# to 17 points (350 gsm)
Speed: up to 4,600
Power: 115 V, 60 Hz or 220V, 50 Hz Size: 36” (L) x 26” (D) x 12” (H) (without frame)
Frame and long sheet kit (load, receiver) are optional