Atlas 300 Metal Binding System & Foil Press - CALL FOR PRICING
Atlas 300 Metal Binding System & foil press
The Elegantly Simple Combo Binding | Hot Stamp Machinemasterbind - Opus Metalbinding Hard back books
The innovative Atlas 300 from MasterBind is the first binding system that combines document binding with hot foil stamping, delivering an economical, all-in-one solution for premium document presentations.
In binding mode, the Atlas 300 is capable of producing securely bound documents up to 300 pages at production rates up to 120 per hour. Engineered for years of productivity, this machine features an allmetal housing and rugged construction.
It is ideal for offices, in-plant print shops, copy stores, universities and other educational institutions, legal offices and photo studios. Compatible with virtually any cover stock, MetalBind machines offer a combination of unmatched flexibility and versatility that is changing the way the world thinks about custom binding and printing equipment.
The standard hot foil stamping module allows on - the spot customization of hard and soft cover documents, spines, DVD/CD cases and photo-books. This innovative device is completely integrated with the MetalBind binding unit and provides classic embossing in a range of foil colors. Select from five standard fonts or produce custom logos and graphics.
Atlas 300 Binding Machine Specifications
- All-In-One binding and hot stamp printing
- Ideal for presentations, business reports, legal briefs, proposals and research theses
- Binds up to 300 sheets | 600 pages (#20 bond)
- Instant changeover from binding to foil printing
- CoverGuide feature facilitates quick page alignment
- Built-in channel width measurement tool
- Solid steel frame and all-metal housing
- Patented channel design assures accurate paper positioning
- Standard foil embossing module prints covers, DVD/CD cases and photobooks in a range of covers and fonts.