Foster Keencut Evolution Cutter
5 Year general warranty on all parts (except blades) and a 20 year warranty on the bearings used in the cutting head. The Evolution cutter has 5 different sizes to choose from 64" through to 144".
It has a built in holder which allows you to clamp the cutter down onto your table.
Table shown is the Proteus - can be purchased as a separate item.
The Evolution and new Evolution-E2 precision cutter is an integrated wide format cutting system designed to revolutionize the speed, accuracy and convenience of the finishing process. Intended to fit any bench, the Evolution & Evolution-E2 shares the same outstanding .008" guaranteed straightness of the Javelin Series. The new Evolution-E2 is equipped with a new two-way cutting head & quick-fit accessory options making it ideal for left-handed and right handed operators.
The unique four piece cutter slideway and torsion bar extrusion combines with the all new full length base plate to create a cutting machine that will meet the challenges of the most demanding operator and enhance valuable artwork.
The integral lift and hold mechanism of the Evolution & Evolution-E2, operable from either end, ensures consistent straightness even under flex, while the swing-over and under-bench stowaway facility provides maximum working convenience and space efficiency. The built-in textile cutting track and textile cutting attachment (included) add the final refinements to the most versatile, accurate and simple to use wide format cutting system ever. Available is five practical cut sizes from 64" to 144", the Evolution & Evolution-E2 has been created to handle the output of every size and type of roll feed or flatbed printer. Using a Graphix utility blade, it cuts materials as diverse as flag, banner, card, PVC board, and Foamcore up to 1/2" thick. The new cutting head design provides bi-directional cutting with easy interchangeable cutting tools. Flip-over stops on both sides adds horizontal clamping to increase accuracy, prevent slips & reduce cutting time.
Designed to mount onto your existing table or with the optional Proteus Work Bench.
Outstanding Features of the Evolution & Evolution-E2:
- Single handed positioning, cutting & clamping.
- Heavy duty cutter bar clamps materials securely.
- Adjustable levelers ensure straight and accurate cuts to within .008" over the entire length of the cut.
- Flip over the cutter bar for full unobstructed bench surface.
- Multiple silicone grip strips hold material safely and securely.
- The Evolution is designed to mount onto your existing table or with the optional Proteus Work Bench.
- Evolution- E2 has flip-over stops on both sides adding horizontal clamping to increase accuracy, prevent slips and reduce cutting time.
- Full length Lift & Hold from either end for easy loading and positioning.
- Two cutting tracks for general purpose cutting and textile cutting.
- Using a Graphix utility blade, it cuts everything from inkjet media and vinyl, to rigid substrates like Sintra® and Foam Board up to 1/2" thick.
- Includes 25 Graphix utility blades.
- All new quick-fit accessory options & sliding blade depth adjustment.
- Reversible blades make the Evolution-E2 ideal for left & right handed operators or for bi-directional cutting.
- Evolution-E2 features an attachable 45mm Fabric Cutting Wheel.
- Cuts Fabric and thin films on the textile cutting track.
- Single handed positioning, cutting & clamping
- Reversible blades for Left & Right handed operators or for bi-directional cutting
- 008” guaranteed straightness
- Integral extruded alloy cutting base
- Flip-over stop on both sides adds horizontal clamping
- Includes a box of 25 Graphix Utility Blades
- Includes 45mm Textile Cutting Wheel
- 5-year general warranty
- 20 year free warranty on all bearings
- 100% Manufactured in the UK