Rotatrim PowerTech Rotary Cutters
The PowerTech series of cutters is the top of the line solid metal cutter that combines the lightness of touch with industrial strength cutting power. The PowerTech will slice effortless through almost any flexible sheet material up to 4mm thick. These versatile cutters are equally at home with thin films and foils due to the unique self-adjusting triple roller cutting head.
The cutting head on the PowerTech series of cutters is motor-driven by a steel-reinforced belt, via a foot operated pneumatic switch, leaving both hands free for speedy re-positioning. The cutting wheel is completely encased in metal housing with a cover plate to prevent operators from having direct contact.
- Chromed 1-1/2" square steel guide rail and all metal construction eliminates distortion.
- Self-sharpening Sheffield tungsten steel cutting wheel and counterblade.
- Two way cutting option by removing cover plate.
- Transparent clamp strip and rubber gripper for firm positive clamping action.
- A 10-1/2" rule and squaring arm is factory installed onto an all-metal base.
- Extruded aluminum satin finish aluminum baseboard with parallel indents is strong and warp-free.
- Each PowerTech is supplied with a comprehensive operating and servicing manual.
The Normal speed cuts 500 mill per second, on High speed it cuts 1000 mill per second, the high speed is only for single sheet use / Lightweight use
Maintenance Free: All models come assembled ready-to-use with a 1 year factory service warranty.
RotaTrim Waste Catchers