Tamerica TCC2100 Comb Machine
Tamerica Office Comb Binding Machine – TCC2100
Tamerica’s TCC2100 Comb Binding Machine for Offices and Schools
The Tamerica Office Comb Binding Machine – TCC2100 has all of the features and functionality that made the 210PB a best seller, with improvements to make it even more versatile and convenient. The TCC2100 has a stylish two-tone look, a binding comb compartment and an open punching throat to allow for punching longer sheets.
Tamerica TCC2100 Highlights
- Four position punching depth adjustment
- Concealed storage space for binding combs
- Open punching throat for wide sheets of paper
- Punches 25 sheets of 20 lb. paper
- Punches 5,000 sheets/hr
- Binds 250 books/hr
- Individually disengageable punch pins
- All metal construction
- One year manufacturer warranty
How to Bind with the Tamerica TCC2100
- Measure the stack of papers and use the binding gauge to determine punching depth and correct comb diameter.
- Adjust the side guide to ensure the stack of paper is not partially covering any rectangles on alignment scale.
- Pull the lever and punch the stack.
- Place ring behind the metal finger opening side up.
- Push the master arm forward until the binding is opened far enough and hold.
- Insert papers vertically to ensure all fingers are lined up with holes and then lay papers horizontally.
- Return handle to upright position and remove bound document.
Tamerica TCC2100 Specs
- Machine Dimensions: 16” x 13.6” x 8”
- Maximum Weight: 2 lbs.
- Punch Length: 12”
- Punch Capacity: 25 sheets of 20 lb. paper | 5,000 sheets/hr
- Binding Capacity: 250 books/hr