Rhin-O-Tuff Coil Binding System 3000
6mm - 50mm
Shop all Rhin-O-Tuff binding machinesavailable at Finitura.
Rhin-O-Tuff Coil Binding System 3000 CBS3000
Rhin-O-Tuff CBS3000 All-In-One Coil Binding System
The Rhin-O-Tuff CBS3000 Coil Binding System is an all-in-one machine for binding documents with coil bindings. The CBS3000 features an open-ended punch throat for longer documents, dual coil rollers for improved efficiency and a power crimper to eliminate the need for hand crimpers and pliers. The Rhin-O-Tuff CBS3000 is the perfect binding machine for offices and schools seeking a complete binding package.
Rhin-O-Tuff CBS3000 Highlights
- Reliable power punching
- Full-size dual coil rollers
- Oval punch pins for easy coil insertion
- Power crimper
- LED panel and controls
- Disengageable punch pins
- Adjustable edge guides
- Open-ended punch throat
- Coil roller adjustment dial
- One year manufacturer warranty
How to Punch with the Rhin-O-Tuff CBS3000
- Set edge guide to document length.
- Insert up to 20 sheets of 20lb. paper into the punch throat and slide it to the left.
- Press the Punch button or foot pedal. The red LED will light up when punching with the foot pedal.
How to Bind with the Rhin-O-Tuff CBS3000
- Assemble your book block.
- Set the coil roller adjustment dial to the proper setting that corresponds to the coil diameter. Check the label on the side of the machine.
- Manually feed the coil into the first few holes.
- Press the coil icon on the front of the machine to turn on the coil rollers.
- Place the coil element and the book’s binding edge parallel to the coil rollers. Press the coil element lightly against the rollers.
- Leave ½” of coil on each end for crimping.
How to Crimp with the Rhin-O-Tuff CBS3000
- Set the foot pedal control to the crimped coil setting.
- Turn the power crimper adjustment dial to the left for smaller coils or to the right for larger coils.
- Line up the last punched hole with the crimping knives.
- Push end of coil between the 2 crimper knives.
- Push down on the crimper shield to hold the book in place.
- Press the foot pedal to crimp.
Rhin-O-Tuff CBS3000 Specs
|Punch Die Pattern||
|USA Power Requirements||
Rhin-O-Tuff CBS3000 All-In-One Video