DryLam FujiPla ALM 3222 Production Laminator
Introducing the all-new ALM3222 Fully Automatic Laminator
The next generation in fully automatic laminating of digital prints, the all new ALM3222, offers many upgrades from the original ALM3220. Heated rollers for crystal clear, scratch-free lamination. Micro adjustable side trimmers for precise flush cutting or the exact border encapsulation you desire. Now handles up to 13" wide sheets (12.6" of film coverage). Built-in long mode operation for banner length prints. 25% increase in speed over the ALM3220. What remains the same is the easy green button operation that provides virtually labor free laminated and trimmed sheets. Excellent adhesion to even the most difficult digital prints with the same ASAP adhesive films pioneered on the ALM3220.
- Heated rollers for crystal clear scratch-free lamination
- Micro-adjustable side trimmers for precise flush cutting or exact border encapsulation
- Handles up to 13" wide sheets (12.6 of film coverage)
- Built in long mode operation for banner length prints
- 25% increase in speed over the ALM3220
- Key Features:
- Small footprint - less than 4 sq. ft.
- Portable - locking roller casters
- 120 volt, 15 amp service with economy mode
- Ultra quick warm up of less than 5 minutes
- Virtually unattended operation
- Digital sheets sizes: 13"x 19", 12"x 18", 11"x 17", 8.5"x 11"
- Operating with built in long mode allows sheets of infinite length to be laminated
- Automatically feeds up to 200 sheets
- Laminates copy paper or as heavy as 130# cover stock
- Automatic two side lamination or short one side work
- Automatic flush or sealed edge trim option micro adjustable for precise flush cut or custom encapsulation
- 1 year parts warranty and labor warranty