Rhin-O-Tuff Heavy Duty Punch Onyx HD7000
Coil, Comb, Wire, Velobind
Shop all Rhin-O-Tuff binding machines available at Finitura.
Rhin-O-Tuff Onyx Heavy Duty Punch HD7000
Rhin-O-Tuff Onyx HD7000 Comb, Wire & Coil Binding Machine
The Rhin-O-Tuff ONYX Heavy Duty Punch System - HD7000 is an open-ended spiral, comb, wire and coil punching machine with a 14-inch (356 mm) maximum punch length. Built with a patented Auto Reverse Feature with Overload Detection, this Rhin-O-Tuff punch machine reduces punch jams which can slow down your work. Each machine comes standard with a foot pedal though optional Versa and Palm switches allow for multiple operating methods.
Ideal for mid to high volume commercial and corporate use, the HD7000 uses a patented Quick Change Die System (QCDS) with 12 interchangeable die patterns for more comb, wire, and coil punch variety than ever before. This easy to use ONYX system includes pin pulls and pre-set paper stop positions for accurate punches.
Rhin-O-Tuff HD7000 Highlights
- Patented Auto Reverse with Overload Detection
- Patented Quick Change Die System (QCDS)
- 25 cycles per minute
- 12 interchangeable die patterns
- Easy “Paper to Pin” alignment
- Foot pedal operation with optional Versa or Palm switch
- EZ view chip tray
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
How to Bind with the Rhin-O-Tuff HD7000
- Slide up to 40 sheets of 20 lb. paper vertically into the die assembly.
- Move paper to paper stop on left side.
- Ensure paper has flush edges for proper punch alignment.
- Activate the punch using the foot pedal.
Rhin-O-Tuff Onyx HD7000 Specs
|USA Power Requirement||
|Available Die Sets||