Powis Parker Fastback 9 Binding Machine - FB9
Powis Parker FB9 Features:
- Strip Lengths: 8.5", 11", A4, A5
- Binding Capacity: 10 - 250 sheets
- Optimal Paper Weight: 20 lb Standard (75 gsm) to 32 lb (120 gsm)
- Warm-Up Time: None
- Binding Time: 35 - 45 seconds
- Easy to Use
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Fastback 9 - Affordable Fastback Binding
The Powis Parker Fastback 9 binder offers binding at the touch of a button, making it ideal for any office or departmental use. Fastback binding machines are affordable and virtually maintenance free, making them some of the best binding machines on the market today. Create anything from simple reports to 250 sheet books with colored spines, branded imagery and more in less than 40 seconds. Powis Parker Fastback binding machines are trusted and used in every branch of the US Federal Government. If it's good enough for America it's good enough for your home or office!
- Space-saving design
- One-touch operation
- Lay flat binding
- Supports paper lengths up to 12"
- Binds up to 250 sheets
This machine uses Powis Parker Fastback binding strips, binding materials and binding paperback books. The thermal adhesive Fastback Super Strips add a simple, professional look, while Image Strips can be customized with logos or information to promote your brand.
Not what you’re looking for? Compare top rated Powis Parker binding machines.
Fastback 9 Specifications
- Machine Dimensions: 19.5”Wx11”Hx13”D
- Maximum Weight: 17 lbs.
- Strip Lengths: 8.5”, 11”, A4, A5
- Spine Thickness: Narrow, Medium
- Page Sizes: 8.5” to 12”
- Optimal Paper Weight: 20 lbs. standard to 32 lbs.
- Edit Capability: Yes (2 edit cycles, standard LX strips only)
- Binding Time: 35-45 seconds
- USA Power Requirements: 115VAC, 60Hz, 8.4 amps
- Regulatory Approvals: UL, CE, cUL, MITI, FCC, Class B
Contact Finitura the top rated Powis Parker distributor for a Fastback binding machine quote.