Pro-Bind 1000 Thermal Binding Machine - PB1000
Shop all Pro-Bind products from Finitura.
Pro-Bind 1000 Thermal Binding Machine
The Pro-Bind 1000 is able to thermal bind soft covers with a simple touch of a button. The binding capacity of the Pro-Bind 1000 fits up to 3/4" inch spine. This unit is designed for 11 x 8 1/2 inch sheet size or smaller and is the junior version of the Pro-Bind 2000. This lightweight system is portable to fit any office needs and only weighs 2 pounds.
Other benefits of the Pro-Bind 1000 include an automatic energy saving mode when the unit is not being used as well as factory heat settings that minimize operator error. For a quote on covers or more information call Finitura 1-800-886-2463. Hard Cover & Soft Cover Capabilities, Simple One-Touch Operation, Convenient Built-In Cooling Rack & Energy Saving Mode. Simply place the loose papers in your hard or soft thermal cover, and place into the Pro-Bind 1000. Choose the appropriate binding cycle. After the binding cycle is complete, remove from the machine and place in the built-in cooling rack. One minute later you have a completed perfect bound book ready to use!
- Soft Thermal Covers
- High-end proposals
- Membership directories
- Self publishing
- Hard Cover & Soft Cover Binding
- Simple One-Touch Operation
- Convenient Built-In Cooling Rack
- Energy Saving Mode
Pro-Bind 1000 Thermal Binding Machine Spine Size Guide
Number of Sheets
Spine Width Required
|1 - 10||
|5 - 15||
|10 - 25||
|25 - 50||
|40 - 75||
|65 - 100||
|90 - 125||
|115 - 150||
How to Use a Pro-Bind PB1000
- Plug unit into a standard 100 volt grounded outlet.
- Turn the ON/OFF switch, which is on the back right side of the unit. The red POWER indicator will light up. After approximately 2 minutes, the unit will beep and both green lights will light. The Pro-Bind 1000 is ready for use.
- Jog documents and select the appropriate cover spine capacity.
- Place the documents to be bound into the cover.
- Place cover, spine down, onto the Pro-Bind 1000 heating plate. Make sure cover spine rests squarely on the heating element.
- Press the Start Button on the left side for soft covers and on the right side for hard covers. The heat cycle will start and the associated green light will blink while binding.
- At the end of the heating cycle an audible tone will alert that the binding cycle has fi nished and the green light will go back to solid green. Remove the document from the Pro-Bind 1000.
- Jog document and place on the cooling rack attached to the back of the unit. Do not lay bound document fl at to cool; always cool with spine on a fl at surface.
- Repeat process until all documents are bound.
- After 3 minutes of non-use, the Pro-Bind 1000 will switch into energy saving mode. The unit will make two audible beeps and the red POWER light will begin to blink.
- To resume binding, push the start button (either side). The POWER light will go solid and the unit will begin to reheat.
- When the unit is ready to bind an audible tone will sound and the green lights will light again.
- For hardcover binding heat on the hard cover cycle and place hardcover into the Hardcover Crimper to cool
Contact Finitura for more information on the Pro-Bind PB1000
Pro-Bind PB1000 Specs
- 15.5" W x 8-7/8" D x 4-1/4" H
- Power-Supply: 120V / 60hz
- Binding Throat: 12" x 1-1/4"
- Binding Capacity: 3/4" Weight: 2 lbs
Pro-Bind PB1000 Instruction Manual