Akiles CombMac-EX24 Comb Binding Machine
Adding this item to your cart will qualify your order for US domestic
All-In-One Akiles Electric Comb Binding Machine
With its heavy duty punch motor, built-in comb opener and complete system of functions, the Akiles CombMac-EX makes comb binding fast, easy, convenient and professional.
- Built-In Comb Opener
- High Volume Punching Capacity: Up to 25 sheets 20lbs paper (Letter Size).
- Depth Margin Control: Provides the correct punch margin depth for each comb size, while maximizing document tear resistance.
- Open Punching Throat: For punching of longer documents.
- Diameter Scale: Measures comb Diameter.
- Large Capacity Waste Drawer
- Side Margin Control: Provides evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Die Disengagement Pins: All dies can be independently disengaged, which allows punching of any document size while preventing partial holes.
- Jam Release (Reverse) Switch:For reversing the machine after overpunching.
- CE Certification: All components certified and approved by CE for the most stringent safe requirements.
- Foot Pedal Operated
- Punching Operation: Electric (Foot Pedal)
- Punching Capacity: 25 Sheets (20 lb paper)
- Punching Length: 14" with open throat for larger sizes
- Binding Capacity: 1/4" to 2"
- Hole Size: Rectangular (5/16" x 1/8")
- Disengageable Dies: All 24 Dies
- Weight & Volume: 50 lbs / 19" W x 16" D x 10" H
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Place your new unit on top of a sturdy working table
- Install the comb binding handle on the left side of the machine
- Plug the power cord and foot pedal into the back of the machine
- turn on the power switch and place the foot pedal on the floor
- If you don't know the size of your comb, use the master selector to identify the proper size
- Push and turn the depth margin control to the color that corresponds to the correct comb size. Green = 3/16"-5/16", Yellow = 3/8"-1/2", Gray = 9/16"-1 1/4", Red = 1 1/2"+
- Alight side margin control to proper sheet and cover size. There are different side margins for 11" sheets & their 11-1/4" covers
- Pull out disengagement pins to avoid partially punched holes
- Insert sheets and press foot pedal to punch
|Weight & Dimensions||