Renz SRW 360 3:1 Wire Manual Punch and Bind Machine
3:1 pitch manual punching and binding machine designed for regular use in a small to medium sized office.
- Binds up to 135 sheets
- Closure control guarantees easy ring wire closure for perfect presentations every time
- Gauge to alter margin for a stronger bind
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life
- Staggered punching pins for better punching
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration
- Easy to empty sliding waste tray
- Measures the document or ring wire size
- Parallel adjustment guarantees a perfect bind every time
- Heavy duty construction & compact design
- All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator. For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 1.5 - 2.0 mm.
Vertical punching makes it easy to punch accurately every time.
QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) technology means that punching pins can be cancelled and paper formats can be changed quickly and easily.
Depth gauge feature allows the operator to adjust the punched hole margin from 2 mm to 4,5 mm(1). This adds strength to the bound edge.
Binds up to 135 sheets. The closure control guarantees quick and exact wire closing.
Electric modular motor can upgrade a manual SRW 360 to an electric punch.