Martin Yale 2051 Smartfold Paper Folding Machine
2051 Smartfold Paper Folding Machine
Ideal for small print shops, offices and associations.
The Martin Yale 2051 Smartfold is exactly that. You would never know that folding even the most complicated fold types could be this easy. It does virtually everything for you, all you need to do is tell it how many, what size and what fold type and it does the rest!
The 2051 Smartfold:
- Handles paper weight from 18lb. to90lb. index, 68GSM to 166GSM
- Variable speed ranges from 3,000 to 15,000 sheets per hour
- Folds sheet sizes from 2.5" x 5.2" to 12" x 18"
- Feed table capacity can hold up to 500 sheets of 8.5" x 11", 20 lb. bond
- High memory capacity with 7 preset folds and 10 custom folds
- Capable of feeding a wide range of paper weights without having to adjust the feed system, saving time between fold jobs
- Diagnostics mode for quick and easy trouble shooting and setup with 7 sensors
- Fully enclosed fold tables for quieter operation and improved operator safety
- 2-line x 20 character LCD display provides operator with visual feedback prompt
- 5 pre-programmed paper sizes: 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14", 11" x 17"
- Automatic shut-off
Seven pre-programmed fold types: Letter, Z-fold, Half, Double-Parallel, Gate, Engineering and Church
- Made in the U.S.A
- Manual Paper Feed: No
- Feed Tray Capacity: up to 500 sheets
- Electrical: 115v/230
- Dimensions: 43.2" W x 22.2" D x 18" H
- Weight: 102 lbs.
- Paper Weight: 18lb. bond to 90lb. Index, 68gsmto 166gsm