Martin Yale Mark VII AirFeed Paper Folding Machine
Mark VII AirFeed Paper Folding Machine
Ideal for larger offices, print shops and associations with high demand folding projects. Martin Yale Mark VII is a premium folding machine that is capable of folding up to 35,000 sheets per hour, with a feed table capacity of 300 sheets. Removable cartridges allow for perforation and scoring.
Mark VII Airfeed System:
- Adjustable fold rollers
- Continuous bottom feed system
- Manual adjust sheet separator
- Manual paper guide and skew adjustments
- Removable cartridges for perforation and/or scoring
- LED fold counter
- Handles coated, laser, and copier paper types
- Standard Paper Size: 18lb. to 80lb index, 60GSM to 147GSM
- Maximum sheet size 14" x 20"
- Minimum sheet size 3-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- Dejam knob
- Variable speed conveyor, independent of fold rollers
Creates seven different fold types: Letter, Z-fold, Double-Parallel, Half, Church, Gate and Engineering
**Stand sold separately**
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Electrical: 115v
- Manual Paper Feed: No
- Feed Tray Capacity: up to 300 sheets
- Paper Capacity: up to 35,000 sheets per hour
- Weight: 238 lbs.