Martin Yale 1611 Ease-of-Use Paper Folding Machine
1611 Ease-of-Use Paper Folding Machine
Ideal for large mail rooms, associations and offices. The 1611 Ease-of-Use Machine:
- No fanning is needed-just put the paper in and fold
- Handles and automatically feeds and folds a stack of documents, 5" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"
- 60GSM to 131GSM; 16lb bond to 90lb text. Auto jam detect and Auto shut-off
- Improved feed system, removable fold tables, easy access to rollers, improved stacking wheels and self-centering paper guides
- Stapled/unstapled sets of up to 5 sheets can be folded by hand-feeding documents into the feed table bypass
- Conveyor exit table makes convenient easy to handle stacks
- High speed machine automatically feeds and folds a stack of documents up to 8.5" x 14"
- Enhanced precision paper skew adjustment
- Will fold 8.5" x 14" in the letter fold style
Creates six different fold types: Letter fold, Half-fold, Z-fold, Double-Parallel, Gate and Church
- Made in U.S.A
- Folding Capacity: 9,000 per hour
- UPC Code: 0-11991-01611-6
- Electrical: 115V/60HZ , 230V/50HZ
- Dimensions: 21" x 15.5" x 13.2"
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Manual Paper Feed: up to 5 sheets using manual bypass
- Feed Tray Capacity: up to 150 sheets