Akiles WireMac 3:1/2:1
The Akiles WireMac is a wire punch and wire binding machine available in a 3:1 or 2:1 pitch. This Akiles wire binding machine features a heavy-duty all-metal construction and 14" extra wide width punching capacity, making this wire punch & binding machine great for office use.
The WireMac's 20 sheet punch capacity will streamline your workflow and increase efficiency.
The Akiles WireMac Wire Binding Machine provides excellent efficiency and productivity. The WireMac is heavy duty with its all metal construction and a 20 sheet punching capacity. All dies can be independently disengaged, to allow the punching of any size document while preventing partial side-end perforation. The Akiles WireMac comes in two different models: WireMac-31 (3:1 = 3 square holes per inch), and WireMac-21 (2:1 = 2 rectangle holes per inch).
Heavy-Duty. 20 sheets single punching capacity (20 lbs paper). Available in 3:1 or 2:1. 14 width punching capacity with open sides for even wider documents. All dies can be independently disengaged, to allow the punching of any size document while preventing partial side-end perforation. Closing capacity: Akiles WireMac-31: From 3/16" to 9/16" Akiles WireMac-21: From 3/16" to 1-1/4" All metal construction.
Akiles WireMac 3121 Set-Up
- Insert your full unbound document into Wire Snatch.
- Read the Master Selector to determine the correct: Depth Margin, Wire Size and Wire Closure.
- Set Margin Control to the Color Determine Depth Margin (Color indicated on Master Selector should match color on Margin Control)
- Set Wire Closer Control to the determine wire closure size.
- Read the Determined Wire Size and set aside.
Akiles WireMac 3121 Punching
- Move side Margin Control to proper sheet and cover size. Note there are different side margins for 11” sheets & their 11-1/4” covers.
- Pull out Disengagement Pins for partially covered holes.
- Insert sheets and pull handle forward to punch.
Akiles WireMac 3121 Inserting
- Insert pre-selected wire into Wire Snatch.
- Insert document from last pages to first pages then insert front cover. The back cover should be inserted last with inside facing up.
- Take out inserted document from Wire Snatch to close the wire.
Akiles WireMac 3121 Closing
- Raise up Closer Support Bracket to hold document.
- Put inserted document into Wire Closer
- The Wire Element must stand horizontally at the bottom of closer.
- Pull closer handle forward to close.
- Take out document and turn back cover over. The binding is ready.