CoilMac M Series
Akiles CoilMac-M Series
Manual Coil Punch with EZ Inserting TableTM [NOW AVAILABLE IN TWO VERSIONS!]
Akiles CoilMac-M renders efficiency and productivity. Its high quality components and full range of functions make it the most complete and durable equipment in its class, and one of the easiest to operate. Akiles CoilMac-M is undoubtedly the ideal partner for your important coil binding jobs.
Available In Two Versions
STANDARD version features:
PLUS version features:
|Round Holes: Standard 4mm round holes.||OVAL holes: Special 4 x 5mm oval holes. The first & only equipment of its class to offer this advanced feature. Makes coil insertion much faster as compared to standard round holes. When used together with our HD Electric Coil Inserter, it will drastically save your coil insertion time by up to 50%.|
|5 Disengageable Pins: Specially designed disengageable positions guarantee a clean punch with most standard paper sizes, making the CoilMac-ECI very simple to use.||FULLY Disengageable Pins: For a completely clean & professional punching ofany paper size, all 54 pins can be independently pulled & disengaged.|
|STANDARD 4:1 Pitch (0.250): Standard pitch for coil binding. Punches 43 holes in an 11" sheet.||LETTER 4:1 pitch (0.248): This revolutionary 0.248 coil pitch is specifically designed to give you 44 evenly-centered holes in an 11" sheet, which provides the most ideal hole to edge-of-sheet margins and easier coil insertion. Hole pattern is 100% compatible with STANDARD 4:1 pitch coils.|
CoilMac and CoilMac Plus Assembly Guide
1. Place your new CoilMac on top of a sturdy worktable
2. Remove the screw from the punching axle. Insert the punch handle, in a vertical position, onto the punching axle and tighten back the screw into the punching axle (make sure screw is well fastened counter clockwise).
3. Attach the Coil inserting Table to the front of your CoilMac or place it next to your machine, whichever is more convenient for you.
Akiles CoilMac Series Machine Specifications
- One Year Warranty: Warranty will not cover damages due to improper use or miss treatment of the unit. All other damages will be repaired or replaced by your manufacturer
- Punches up to 20 sheets
- Plus Version Available with Oval Holes: special oval-shaped holes will improve your binding speed by as much as 50%
- Extended Punch Length: easily punch any sheet size up to 26”
- Detachable table: the coil inserting table is detachable for convenient binding jobs
- Fully Disengageable Pins in Plus Version: All pins can be independently removed for custom punching jobs
- Side Margin Control: Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes
- Continuous Punching Guide: Easily align documents for precision punching
- All Metal Construction: One of the most reliable and durable coil binding systems